There are multiple layers of redundancy. One, multiple, or all can be used depending on the situation.
• Predetermined failover number for each phone
• Predetermined failover number for each main line
• A mobile app for your cell phone integrates with your desk phone
• A desktop app for your computer can be used as a softphone which integrates with your desk phone
• The ability to take your desk phone to another physical location
• Unify all your locations and have them operating independant of each other
There are more options for service than premise telephone solutions. This can end up saving you money. One, multiple, or all can be used depending on the situation.
• You can program and install yourself which is free
• You can have the service provider program and help you install for free
• Use AACOM to take care of programming and installation for a low upfront cost
• Use AACOM's Basic Service Agreement to make programming changes for a low fixed monthly cost
Cloud telephone systems have an abundance of standard and optional features that are automatically or easily updated
• Your cloud phone system is always updated and has the ability to get the newest standard features. Some come inherent in the system or some canbe optional for a monthly cost, without having to upgrade parts or replace your premise telephone system
• Users have the ability to either use their desk phone, the desktop app for your computer as a softphone, the mobile app for your cell phone, or one/multiple/all can be used, depending on your situation
• Recording, voicemail to text, voicemail to email, analytics, call center, auto attendant, and music on hold are just a few of the features in a cloud system
• The ability to All Page to every phone on the system, regardless of their physical location
• Ability to have shared line appearances, similar to old style key systems
In many cases you can upgrade to a cloud VoIP telephone system for similar or less than you are paying now!
• Fixed monthly costs for unlimited local and long distance calling
• No service costs for moving employees' phones, if the office is properly wired
• No service costs for programming changes, as they can be done by yourself, or with the help of the service provider's free support
• You can purchase the equipment yourself to save money, if you know what to get and have a reputable source
• Dedicated or shared line pricing is available
• AACOM can install, program, & train you for a low upfront cost. This is optional
• AACOM offers basic service agreements for a low monthly cost. AACOM can make changes, answer questions, or remotely help you, if you feel more comfortable with AACOM as your local vendor
With a cloud telephone system you are making a solid investment for the future
• The phone you purchase are standard SIP/VoIP telephones and can be used for most cloud providers
• The phones are not proprietary, which locks you into that manufacturer or provider
• You will not need to upgrade your system if premise phone system manufacturers stop supporting their old telephone system
• You will not need to purchase a new system when a premise system stops functioning at your location
• You are not locked into one cloud provider or local vendor, so there is movabiity. (pending any contractual obligations)
• A cloud solution is scalable. Easily add more lines or phones. Your telephone system grows as your company grows
Cloud VoIP • VoIP Premise • HD Security • Cloud IT • Networking • Card Access
All text and images on this site are Copyright © 2017 -AACOM Inc- All Rights reserved.
Cloud VoIP NJ • VoIP Premise NJ • HD Security Cameras NJ • Data Cabling • Networking • Card Access
Hosted VoIP - Why Cloud Based VoIP?